We're hiring an account manager
Whether you're getting into the game or looking to up your game, join the best team in the city.
We’re looking for an Account Manager interested in joining a fast-growing collaborative creative team that cares about great work and client results. Account Managers are CEOs in training and the projects they run are the lifeblood of a great agency.
In this role you’ll get exposure to agency operations and training as an analyst. You’ll learn on the job and grow with us on real-world deliverables. Plus you’ll be a part of delivering the most impactful work in our space. Sometimes, that’s a new area like business analysis and strategy and sometimes it means doing a project that’s never been done before.
Ideal candidates are not comfortable unless they own it. You don’t have to know everything, but you do have a strong desire to get things done right… and after you do get it right, you run around the office and tell the world what you did and how you did it.
You’ll also have some marketing, agency and/or technology experience.
Help us get things done better than anyone else.
- Own strategic client relationships and communications
- Own the weekly sheets, and work with the team to deliver all projects on time
- Help develop project scopes, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Partner with senior creatives, strategists and business development leaders to support their work
- Get your hands dirty on some projects- Setup analytics, review reports, provide insights
- Establish and maintain relationships with third-party vendors and contractors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bring new ideas to the table. We like change. We like new processes. We like lean. We like to deliver amazing things
- Have some experience in some of the following: Delivering websites, ad campaigns, products
- Know some tools: Trello, Excel, Slack, Sifter, Coda, Basecamp, etc.
- Show you’ve done this: 1-3 years of marketing/agency experience
- Proven skills in working with multi-faceted teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage projects, timelines and budgets
- Action > Intention
- Learn each day
- Say F* off to CYA
- Own your greatness
- Find yes
- And. No slacking.
Written by John Geletka on June 28, 2022