Transform business with us.
We're hiring a Senior Director of Global Digital Strategy.
We’re looking for a Senior Director of Global Digital Strategy interested in joining a fast-growing agency redefining how companies do business. In this role you’ll work directly with executives around the world to craft marketing and digital transformation strategies. Then you’ll bring them to life with our team and partners. Ideal candidates are not comfortable unless they’re having a measurable impact. You don’t have to know everything, but you do have a strong desire to get things done right… and after you do it right, you run around the office and tell the world what you did and how you did it.
Change the way people do business, for the good.
- Develop strategic insights for clients employing customer and competitive research, benchmarking studies, and general analysis and audit techniques.
- Develop strategies for digital transformation, digital marketing, content, commerce, mobile, UX, CX, and branding.
- Craft client roadmaps, program plans, business cases, and realization strategies to support our recommendations.
- Define a future state vision and value proposition for possible client solutions and customer experiences.
- Manage the technical, business and personnel aspects of consulting engagements.
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote client satisfaction.
- Serve as a key member of the solution delivery team by facilitating requirements/design sessions, and producing deliverables.
- Proposal and pitch development, creation, and presentation to clients.
- Develop strong client relationships.
- Participate on client engagement steering committees as necessary to set client expectations and issue and resolution management.
- Develop thought leadership and content marketing for blogs, guides, webinars, and conferences.
There’s some unique language and travel requirements here.
- Required language fluency in English and Japanese.
- More than 10 years of overall experience, with at least five in a client-facing professional services role.
- Experience working for large global manufacturing companies
- Experience leading and delivering complex digital enterprise solutions and teams.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital technologies.
- Proven domain expertise with experience building business cases and communicating client-specific value proposition and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Leading discussions with business and technical decision makers.
- Must be open to travel as needed.
Written by John Geletka on December 28, 2020