We're hiring a designer.
We’re seeking a multidisciplinary designer to ensure Geletka+ delivers the most highly crafted work, impactful work in the market.
As a designer, you’ll be responsible for articulating strategic goals into actionable design solutions while helping to establish the conceptual and stylistic direction for both digital and traditional design projects. You’ll partner with the team to collaborate on a mix of projects and push the work.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, care about the execution as much as the idea and want to deliver the best work of your career, please apply.
Help us get things done better than anyone else.
- Concept and create designs with a strong visual impact on projects that range from a brand and visual identity to data, UI/UX design, activations, and more.
- Understanding and interest in building digital design skills, such as wireframing, website and app design, etc.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Approach design problems conceptually, with a desire to be innovative and original.
- Partner with producers to provide detailed information and time and cost estimates to assure accurate data on which to plan and develop functional objectives and budgets.
- Collaborate with different disciplines across the company to bring design thinking to other disciplines such as new business, strategy, technology and innovation.
- Establish a common design process by deliverable and implement a modern toolset to deliver.
- Maintain cultural awareness of the design landscape with respect to current and future trends.
- Build wireframes, storyboards, walkthroughs and paper prototypes to communicate your design to the team. Iterate in low fidelity to arrive at the best possible design, then execute in high fidelity.
- Have some experience in some of the following: delivering websites, ad campaigns, products
- Know some tools: Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Trello, Slack, Sifter, Coda, Basecamp, etc.
- Show you’ve done this: 1-3 years of agency experience
- Proven skills in working with multi-faceted teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We love you guys and you’re an important part of our industry, but right now at our current company lifestage, we need to try to pull from our network. As we grow though, that will change(it always does) and then we’ll work together to build amazing talent. Just a heads up if we’re slow to respond.
Written by John Geletka on November 17, 2021