We're hiring a full-stack developer
Yes. Yes. This may look familiar.
Help us get things done better than anyone else.
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team: creatives, project managers, writers, designers, software engineers and partners to develop websites, apps, tools, experiments, new ideas and more.
- Strive for high quality and rapid output utilizing agile software development best practices
- Communicate a lot. Don’t be afraid to kill your darlings .Things change fast and sometimes we lose work while gaining trust and building a better product
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Maintain industry standard coding, compliance, & security practices
- Proactively learn product frameworks and code base
- Communicate and problem-solve daily with teammates, clients, vendors, and other stakeholders, often in combination with travel
Aptitude > Experience. Here’s some things we like to see.
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in full-stack PHP development
- WordPress experience
- 1-3 years of experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience using GitHub and solid understanding of software version control
- Experience developing user-facing software
- Familiarity with Jira or equivalent project management software
- Familiarity with agile development best practices
- Driven self-starter able to work on a small team and take initiative on new tasks
- Familiarity with real estate or finance is a plus
- Ability to show ownership of your work, take on challenges and acknowledge growth opportunities, and demonstrate patience when learning new processes
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We love you guys and you’re an important part of our industry, but right now at our current company lifestage, we need to try to pull from our network. As we grow though, that will change(it always does) and then we’ll work together to build amazing talent. Just a heads up if we’re slow to respond.
Written by John Geletka on September 7, 2021