Client Development and Customer Success Job
Tired of the big machine? Come build a better one with us.
We’re seeking a multidisciplinary agency leader who believes action is greater than intention to ensure Geletka+ delivers the most highly crafted work, impactful engagements in the market.
As the Head of Client Development & Customer Success you’re responsible for client satisfaction and revenue growth. But just because that’s what “the book “says, it doesn’t mean that’s the only thing you’ll do. The ideal candidate will “own it”. The work. The client. The team. The data. From start to finish-even after everyone, including the client, thinks it’s done- you’ll be the one to really close it out, find that last bug, fight for the line that sells and lasts, send that last communication, to make us truly great(er). And that requires a deep knowledge of integrated marketing – both digital and traditional agency engagements – across channels. Knowing what the numbers mean matters as much as knowing where to get them. Plus, a core knowledge of media and technology is a must. That’s a lot, but our clients expect a lot and we’re committed to delivering a lot. Luckily you won’t be alone. You’ll have muscle, behind in front and over you, with one of the best teams in the business on the same mission.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, care about the execution as much as the idea and want to deliver the best work of your career, please apply.
Ensure we keep our promises and get things done better than anyone else.
- Manage a portfolio of G+ clients. That includes all aspects of the client business providing superior customer service while maximizing business opportunities
- Lead and manage all strategic channel planning activities associated with our accounts.
- Establish and grow a strong relationship with multiple senior client stakeholders through a demonstration of industry knowledge and of the application to business challenges
- Steward relationship with outside agency partners (creative, media, production, PR, promotion, etc.)
- Manage and grow a multi-disciplinary team ensuring all team members are delegated work appropriate for their level and experience and that the team remains challenged and engaged
- Actively incorporate tools into client planning process/lead workshops in Facilitator role
- Understand client compensation structure and implications of plan changes
- Acts as a positive role model through example
- Proactively keep abreast of industry trends and share knowledge with team
- Mentor the team to maximize individuals’ growth, and harness the strengths and opportunities of each team member
- Setting objectives for team and help shape the business
- Monitoring the success of campaigns.
- Partner with producers to provide detailed information and time and cost estimates to assure accurate data on which to plan and develop functional objectives and budgets.
- Collaborate with different disciplines across the company to bring design thinking to other disciplines such as new business, strategy, technology and innovation.
You must love the agency business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related fields.
- Agency account, planning and strategy experience a must.
- You get the numbers. You can read them. You know where to get them. And how.
- Client side experience a bonus
- Proven management experience.
- Core knowledge of budgeting, reporting and agency operations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with some tools : Figma, Miro, Coda, Trello, Slack, Sifter,
- Show you’ve done this: 5-7 years of agency experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We love you guys and you’re an important part of our industry, but right now at our current company lifestage, we need to try to pull from our network. As we grow though, that will change(it always does) and then we’ll work together to build amazing talent.
Just a heads up if we’re slow to respond.
Written by John Geletka on April 29, 2022