Come lead and grow a talented team
We’re seeking a multidisciplinary senior designer at Geletka+ to lead our design group and elevate our craft across clients.
As a senior designer, you’ll be responsible for articulating strategic business goals into actionable design solutions while helping to establish the conceptual and stylistic direction for both digital and traditional design projects. You’ll lead your team to collaborate on a mix of projects and push the work.
If you thrive in a fast-paced agency environment(and we’re warning you now as there are good and bad things here that come with speed and our business), care about the execution as much as the idea and want to deliver the best work of your career, please apply.
Help us get things done better than anyone else.
- Concept and create designs with a strong visual impact on projects that range from a brand and visual identity to data, UI/UX design, activations, and more.
- Lead and grow a talented young team team of multidisciplinary designers
- Understanding and interest in building digital design skills, such as wireframing, website and app design, etc.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Approach design problems conceptually, with a desire to be innovative and original.
- Partner with producers to provide detailed information and time and cost estimates to assure accurate data on which to plan and develop functional objectives and budgets.
- Collaborate with different disciplines across the company to bring design thinking to other disciplines such as new business, strategy, technology and innovation.
- Establish a common design process by deliverable and implement a modern toolset to deliver.
- Maintain cultural awareness of the design landscape with respect to current and future trends.
- Build wireframes, storyboards, walkthroughs and paper prototypes to communicate your design to the team. Iterate in low fidelity to arrive at the best possible design, then execute in high fidelity.
- Have some experience in some of the following: delivering brands. websites, ad campaigns, products
- Know some tools: Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Trello, Slack, Asana, and be willing to learn some new ones. We do everyday.
- Show you’ve done this: 2-4 years of agency experience
- Proven skills in working with multi-faceted teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HERE’S WHY PEOPLE WORK HERE
Le’ts get right to the point. There are a lot of great agencies out there with amazing people who do great work. We like to think we’re one of them, and a bit more. But what sets us apart are our values. We live and breathe for each other and for the work. If you join us you’ll see we believe:
- Action > Intention
- Learn each day
- Own your greatness
- Find yes
Finally, we hire for aptitude. If you don’t check every experience box on this, don’t be afraid to apply. The right mindset and alignment on values will get you way further in any role, including this one. Just be willing to push.
We love you guys and you’re an important part of our industry, but right now at our current company lifestage, we need to try to pull from our network. As we grow though, that will change(it always does) and then we’ll work together to build amazing talent. Just a heads up if we’re slow to respond.
Written by John Geletka on October 5, 2023