Make a plan, make a budget, build a team, meet your numbers and deliver great work.
We are looking for a multi-discipline Project Manager interested in owning and running projects like a future CEO, aka a Boss. End of the day, Project Managers are CEOs in training, and we’re looking for a leader to own projects from inception to completion on day one.
Aside from the normal responsibilities of delivering work on time and within budget, you’ll be tasked will delivering the most impactful work in our space. Sometimes, that means doing a project that’s never been done.
Ideal candidates should have a background in integrated marketing, media, technology, business and people management. Also, you should know your core methodologies and tools. Certs are welcome, but not required.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, care about the execution as much as the idea and want to deliver the best work of your career, please apply.
Run your projects like a business. Make a plan, make a budget, build a team, meet your numbers and deliver great work.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage internal resources, contractors and third-party vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all tasks are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation, assisting in creation of statement of works
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Track and report on project progress as well as burn rate
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders where appropriate
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third-party vendors and contractors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Know your methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid
- Know your tools: Project, Omni, Jira, Trello, Excel, Slack, Basecamp, etc.
- Show you’ve done this: 3-5 years of agency experience as a Producer or Project Manager.
- Have some experience in some of the following: Launching brands, ad campaigns, mobile, web and product design
- Proven skills in working with multi-faceted teams
- Superior client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Written by John Geletka on January 2, 2023